Otten-Rey Dental Sales has sold over 250 dental practices in the St. Louis Metropolitan area since its inception. They have valued nearly 125 practices in the last five years alone.
Transition Assistance, Consulting & Buyer Representation
With over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, Bill Otten and Kim Rey provide their clients with a friendly, hands-on approach to dental practice transitions, valuations, appraisals and sales, which has established their firm as Mid-America’s most trusted for dental practice valuations and sales. Each of them has provided accounting, tax and related services to members of the dental and medical professions for over 35 years. In the past five years alone, Otten-Rey Dental Sales has valued over 100 dental practices and facilitated over 250 dental practice sales and/or transitions. Together, Mr. Otten and Ms. Rey offer their clients a unique combination of experience and professional qualifications making their firm the only one of its kind in the St. Louis area specializing solely in the valuing and selling of local dental practices.
Congratulations on a Successful Transition!
- Dr. Jack Griffin, DDS to Dr. Matthew Boscia, DDS – 2 Lake St. Louis, MO locations
- Dr. Michael Dietrich, DMD to Drs. Ted & Heather Rechtin – Bridgeton, MO
- Stephanie Copeland, DDS, to Jacob Sonn, DMD – Crestwood, MO
- Dan C. Wintermantel, Sr., DMD to Custom Dental Management – Rock Hill, MO
- Elizabeth B. Spataro, DMD to Mary A. Smith, DDS – Clayton, MO
- Zora S. Hanko, DMD to Mary A. Smith, DDS – Clayton, MO
- Homer R. Tourkakis, DMD to Kathryn Reuther, DDS – Arnold, MO
- Stephen Connelly, DMD to Michelle Kleinheider, DDS – Kirkwood, MO
- Frederick H. Fischer, DDS to Nathan D. Hartman, DDS – High Ridge, MO
- Noel Q. Martin, DMD to Christy A. Hager, DDS – Clayton, MO
- Stephen D. Vitale, DDS to Francis X. Neuner, DDS – St. Louis Hills, MO
“I have known Bill Otten for well over 30 years. He was an integral part of selling my dental practice. Bill and Kim brought me only bona fide dentists looking to buy and had my practice sold in 8 days…They made the whole process easy and it was a “clean deal”… It would have been a mistake not to have used their services for the sale of my dental practice.”
Dr. Jon Majers, Des Peres, MO practice
“Bill and Kim are easy to work with and do a very good job- as proof of that, I have bought 3 practices from them and have sold 2! They work very hard to make it a “win-win” transaction for all parties. Because they are local and specialized to dental sales, transitions, and valuations, they know the St. Louis area market and they are always available after the sale to answer questions and solve problems. So, as a “repeat” customer, I recommend them very highly.”
Dr. Todd Wind, South County, MO practice
“After practicing General Dentistry for 43 years, I wanted to be certain my life’s work was positioned well for sale. Kim Rey and Bill Otten kept me posted on all aspects of the sale from listing through closing. I was very pleased with Otten and Rey. They are friendly, professional and they work hard to fulfill the needs of their clients. They are a Five Star organization.”
Dr. William J. Miller, Florissant, MO practice